4 Ingredient Whey Protein Ice Cream
1 cup cottage cheese
1 big frozen (peeled) banana
1/2 cup of vanilla Whey Protein Power
2 tbsp freeze-dried berries of your natural flavour of choice
1. Blend everything together.
2. Stick it in a big Tupperware container.
3. Freeze for 30-50 mins.
4. Take out of the freezer and churn (i.e. mix around with a spoon or fork).
5. Stick it back in the freezer for another 30-50.
6. Take it out and churn it again.
7. Scoop it.
Need a Vegan alternative? No problem! Head here to our Vegan Ice Cream recipe.
Was it easy? Or was it easy? Get started with your own Muscle Protein today!