Banana Protein Crepes Recipe
Ever want to get your protein intake but can't think of what to have? Your first immediate thought is:
Just kidding. But have you ever thought about making protein crepes? We know, it sounds too good to be true. This protein packed recipe is perfect to add fruits to and have as a dessert treat - yum! And you don't need a crepe pan to try this out - just a flat even pan that heats evenly. Try it today.
- 1 cup egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup Whey Protein powder (either vanilla, chocolate or salted caramel!)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
For the filling
- 12 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
1. Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan.
2. Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove promptly when each side is cooked.
3. After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate, if desired.
Use Muscle Protein's protein powders for that delicious taste. Free from any added fillers or hidden nasties.