Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Need to change up the way you have your protein? Protein smoothie bowls are delicious treats to get your protein intake in along with fibre AND is perfect on a hot sunny day. Have a look at our easy Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl Recipe and give it a try today!Ingredients:
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ - 1 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 x 30g scoop Muscle Protein Whey Power, Whey Platinum or Vegan Platinum
- ½ cup ice
- For topping:
- Shredded coconut, granola, dark chocolate shavings, blueberries and oats (or whatever you want to put on it really!)
- Blend the ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to stir mixture if necessary. You want to have a thicker consistency, so if it's too watery, add more ice.
- Put the smoothie bowl into a bowl and add your favourite toppings
Check out Muscle Protein if you need to stock up on your protein for this recipe!