Protein Powered Vegan French Toast – Without The Toast
We have got an amazing recipe for you from https://proteinpow.com.
- 1 cup cartoned coconut milk (you can sub this with almond or rice milk)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour (or just ground up regular oats)
- 3/4 cup Muscle Protein Vegan Protein Platinum
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Blend everything together and divide the batter into six mini-cake moulds or large muffin cups. You could bake the whole thing in a medium sized brownie tray though, I just wanted to end up with round pieces of french toast.
2. Bake the whole thing at 170°C for about an hour or until, when stabbed with a knife, your knife comes out clean.
3. Finally, top the with honey, maple syrup, or calorie-free syrup + some walnuts.
Macros per Serving (out of 6):
Minus the syrup and walnuts as this depends on what kind you want to use and how many nuts you add.
13.53g carbs (out of which 1.25g is fiber)
Easy, delicious and protein packed! Get your Muscle Protein shakes today to try out this recipe.